I'm very attentive to the small details. Starting from the business needs, I build pleasant and accessible UI interfaces, with extreme attention to balance, perception, smoothness and to the overall UX.
Skills & TechnologiesI'm mainly focused in the React world, and this are the technologies &/or tools I've used/i normally use.
Work experiencesWhat I've done so far in the development world.
PixelcrewJune 2023 - current
MeetersMay 2021 - June 2023
Meeters was the next natural step of the process, where i can mix some of my passions and things i love the most (hiking, traveling and web development).
MyntelligenceMarch 2020 - March 2021
When MyVideo was acquired by MINT (Myntelligence) company my work changed just a little. I had the opportunity to confront myself with many other Frontend Developers and Designers, as well as we start to work with a more structured Agile process.
- Mentoring and pair programming with junior Frontend developers
- Responsability of implementing from scratch a new styleguide in a vast legacy project
- Responsability of choosing new or substitute tools to improve a legacy project (css-in-js/documentation component libraries, ecc)
MyVideo (formerly TheOutplay)July 2018 - March 2020
This was my first experience as a Frontend developer. I worked on the development of the company dashboard (a platform used by the users to visualize the insights and perform actions).
- React & Typescript for the Frontend project
- GraphQL for the backend services (and Apollo for the client)
- Recharts & Amcharts for displaying charts in the platform
- Legacy code migration and applying of best code practice during refactoring
- Unit and integration test coverage using Jest
In parallel, I've also worked on the development and maintenance of the Widget project, a video player used by thousands of websites to deliver Advertising and video Content.
- Frontend project powered by Preact and Redux-Saga
- Video player implementation through <iframe />
- Extreme attention to multiple device/browser media policies (video and audio), as well to different functionalities like autoplay
- Android and iOS Mobile debugging (Xcode simulator for iOS debugging)
- Implementation of a custom plugin system, to execute third part js code to interact with the Widget (and eventually customize some internal functionalities) without relying on it
- Implementation of third part services like comscore.js or IMA SDKs
Talent Garden - Codemaster 2018 editionMarch 2018 - July 2018